ITE houses a variety of startup companies requiring advanced computing and/or state-of-the-art wet and dry-lab space. These tenant companies benefit from ITE’s association with university faculty and in-house business development, mentoring, and R&D planning services. ITE supports the facility’s startup companies and external clients by helping them identify market and application targets and suggesting R&D programs to achieve those targets.
ITE Site Specifications
- 2.4 miles from UM-St. Louis campus, I-70 frontage, near Lambert International Airport
- 256 free parking spaces (6 spaces/1,000 sf)
- 53,200 gross square feet
- 20,000 square feet of lab and office facilities
- Wet laboratories (490 sq ft – 3,700 sq ft)
- Professional common areas
- Boardroom, training rooms, cafe, event space
- Offices from 150 to 750 square feet
- Student intern program
- 1,500 sf for the HPC Center (data center and office)
- 500kW Backup generator
- Fiber optic internet connectivity
Tenants have access to a steady supply of undergraduate and graduate students as interns and potential employees once they have graduated.
The HPC Center supports the startups, faculty research and collaborative work with technology-based companies engaged in translational research in the St. Louis area.
For more information on the facility and resources, see our Informational Packet.